National Specialty Visitor Information
NOTE * * * The information about the block of rooms in the Bulletin is incorrect. We do NOT have a block at the Wildwood Hotel. They are oversold by 21 rooms for Saturday night with 3 wedding parties and a PTA group.
The block is set up at The Holiday Inn and is ready to accept reservations. We are making a few changes this year since last minute cancellations in past years have reduced our available block of rooms to 40 this year.
* Maximum number of rooms any person will be able to book is two.
* Approximately one month prior all guests with this group will be required to pay $100.00 per room deposit on the credit card you used to guarantee the room. This deposit goes towards the balance of your stay. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to arrival this deposit is non-refundable. This is now a standard procedure for most hotels in the area.
We hope this will make it fairer so all the rooms aren't snapped up by people reserving 3-5 rooms at a time and will allow the hotel enough time to rent rooms in the block that have been cancelled.
You can call and reserve in the ASC block. They have few, if any, King rooms available. Both King and rooms with 2 Queen beds are $149/night. Maximum 5 people per room & 3 dogs per room. $35 non-refundable charge per stay for dogs.
Holiday Inn at Six Flags
4901 Six Flags Road
Eureka, MO 63025
Identify the group name as ASC / American Spaniel Club
Make reservations for the July show early.
Other available hotels:
Best Western, Washington, MO
Comfort Inn, Pacific, MO 636-257-4600
Drury Inn Southwest, Valley Park, MO 800-861-8300
Drury Inn Fenton, Fenton, MO 800-378-7946
Eureka EconoLodge, Eureka MO 800-553-2666
Eureka Super 8, Eureka, MO 636-938-4368
RV’s are accomodated at the Event Center, and spaces are assigned as follows:
To reserve a space please use the Order form.
ASC Cocker Spaniel National 2017 RV Parking Space Assignments:
• Those using the RV area are subject to all parking rules and regulations.
• Each space has room to park two additional cars next to your RV or Camper.
• Showers are available 24/7.
• All spaces have both 30/50 AMP service.
• Bring extra lengths of water and sewer hose, as the hookups will be at one end on a pedestal.
• All spaces are marked, but there will be additional easy-to-read space numbers.
• If you are arriving earlier than Wednesday, July 19, 2017, or leaving later than Monday, July 24, you must make arrangements directly with the Purina Event Center office.
• Please check-in upon arrival for your parking pass and assistance with RV parking. Your parking pass MUST be Visible at all times.
• *ASC and Purina Farms are not responsible or liable for any security issues or thefts from RV’s during this event. Be sure to always secure your unit when you leave it.
Byerly RV - 295 E. 5th St. ; Eureka MO 63025 ; 800-878-3325
- or -
M.B. Thomas RV Sales - 275 Lemay Ferry Rd. ; St. Louis, MO 63125 ; 800-392-5655